Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update

Well, I spent my half day off having breakup lunch with the boy. Then we got smashed. I'm talking jagerbombs at 3 pm smashed. It's cool though, we just weren't good as a couple, much better as friends. Don't worry though, I got some food, took a nap, and rallied for Drunksgiving. We're meeting up tonight for drinks because I want my stuff back (particularly my yoga pants!) and we're actually going to the football game Sunday too. A guy we both know wanted to give us the tickets so that's cool.

And in other news, I finished my Audrey sweater. It's currently blocking but I'll try to get one of the boys to snap a pic of me in it tonight or tomorrow. I've cast on for two other things: Cerisara in burgundy and Vortical in some great yellow and green stripes. It's snowing here so I need some warm snuggly clothes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you sound okay, hope you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to AJ!! Sometimes it's better to be friends that mates. I found that out the hard way with a close friend from college.... man he was bad at sex!! HAHA :)

    ReplyDelete